All communications regarding this website should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warrington Buyers Club Ltd is the Data Controller.
Data collected, purpose and legal basis
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- First and surname. Purpose: To identify members and enable us to send orders to them. Legal basis: Legitimate interest
- Email address. Purpose: To send order confirmations, information messages, updates and offers which may interest you. Legal basis: Legitimate interest
- Postal address. Purpose: To send orders. We may also use post code information to ensure that you receive email information relevant to your locality.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest
The Warrington Buyers Club has a legitimate interest in processing the information which is provided by customers when signing up for marketing purposes.
We may also use your information for other specific legitimate purposes including:
- To fulfil our obligations as a result of any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- The provision of information, products or services requested from us by you or which we think may interest you, where you have either explicitly consented to or we believe you have a legitimate interest in.
- To inform you of any changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you as part of the Warrington Buyers Club membership.
We do not sell customer lists to third parties. We may share data with trusted partners of the Warrington Buyers Club to enable us to perform customer statistical analysis, send you emails or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us.
Our use of data
Warrington Buyers Club collects data in order to perform the services requested by the user.
We collect information from you when you join via our website.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be shared with third parties.
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- Contact for market research purposes, which may be done using email.
Recipients of personal data
The Warrington Buyers Club may need to transfer the personal information provided by its members to third parties in order to fulfil contractual obligations. The following are categories of recipients that member information could be transferred to:
- External Information Technology Providers
- Businesses registered with Warrington Buyers Club
All information you provide to us is stored securely by us.
We do not transfer your data outside of the EEA.
Retention of data
Warrington Buyers Club retains all customer information for 3 years after the last interaction with the company. After that period, if there has been no interaction the customer’s information will be erased.
Rights of data subjects
As a Data Subject (individual) you have the right to:
- Withdraw consent, where given, from our processing at any given time.
- Make a Subject Access Request in the event that you wish to determine what information we hold on you.
- Request correction or erasure of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest.
- Request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case we will notify you.
Breaches of Data
Any data breach can be reported to the Information Commissioners Office. However we request, in the first instance, that you notify us of any breach so that we can attempt to resolve the breach.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. We have no control over these websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, geographic location (if you allow when prompted by your browser), operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
We regularly send out email communication to keep you up to date with all the latest discounts, offers and news from Warrington Buyers Club. If you wish to unsubscribe from these emails you can do so at any time by simply clicking the link in the footer and you will be removed from all promotional emails. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you decide not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your membership and your purchases.
Data security is of great importance to Warrington Buyers Club and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected.
We do not have access to sensitive billing information such as credit card or bank account details. This sensitive data is handled by the following 3rd party payment providers such as PayPal
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Changes of business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Updated: April 2019