Terms and Conditions for Businesses
Warrington Buyers Club always expects businesses to act professionally and courteously in all dealings with customers and show respect for their properties, where the service involves visiting the customer at home.
If a business has any concerns or enquiries about his/her work in a customer’s home, he/she should advise Warrington Buyers Club.
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ and ’Our’ means Warrington Buyers Club.
‘small businesses’ and ‘businesses’ means ‘you’.
- These terms and conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in your membership (services) with Warrington Buyers Club a company registered in England and Wales under number 11707131 whose registered office is at 9 Honiton Way, Penketh, Cheshire, WA5 2EY (we or us) to the person partnering with the club(you).
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and conditions and our quotation (the contract) are the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A ‘business day’ means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- We will provide a panel of Business Specialists that will be available during normal working hours. The specialists will include HR, Accountancy, Finance, Vehicle Leasing, to list a few.
- All businesses will be invited to a monthly/quarterly seminar to learn more about business topics such as LinkedIn, Facebook, HR, Accountancy, marketing etc. Places will be limited so a first come first served policy will be adopted. Nonattendance will be charged at £20.00 per person.
- Support from one of our Business Development Managers on promoting your business and relevant offers on our App.
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the services which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material aspects. We can make any changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure the performance of our mobile app across all platforms.
- All these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise.
- We will provide our members with access to our website and mobile app that will give them direct access to your company logo, services and contact details to be able to submit an enquiry
- We will provide you with quarterly business support events that you and your business will be invited to
- We will provide you with Warrington Buyers Club promotional material to use at your disposal with your customer
- You must obtain any permissions, consents, licenses or otherwise that we need and must give us access to any and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the services.
- We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section (your obligations).
- You will provide Warrington Buyers Club Members with a discount of between 5%-10%. It is then your decision to increase or enhance your discounts available to members should they enlist in your business/trade.
- You must provide a quality service to all Warrington Buys Club members
- Ensure that we are fully kept up to date with your available offer to the active members to prevent any conflict at point of sale.
- Each sale must be recorded via the Warrington Buyers Club app using the scan functionally. This will help us to help your business and monitor the frequency your services are enlisted.
- We are providing this opportunity to businesses and trades for free, however, we do request that you make a donation to our nominated charity.
- The nominated donation is the cost of 1 annual membership of £19.99 to one of our nominated charities. St. Rocco’s is our first chosen charity that we are registered with. Our panel will include additional Warrington based charities.
- You must pay us for any additional services provided by us that are not specified in the quotation in accordance with out then current, applicable rate in effect at the time of performance or such other rate as may be agreed between us.
Cancellation and amendment
- If you want to amend any details of the services, you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the fees and invoiced to you.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (circumstances beyond a party’s control) we must make any changes in the services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.
- If any work carried out is not to a standard that the customer is happy with it will be resolved or termination of your contract can be issued. (WBC will be working on a 5-strike rule. If there are 5 reoccurring complaints about the same business, we have the right to terminate contract without further notice).
- Carrying on from clause 23, WBC will however try to resolve any complaints and make any amendments that need to happen, keeping both the small businesses and customers interests at heart but will not be held accountable for any compensation. Any compensation and/or legal proceedings will be at the cost of the Business that carried out the work.
- Your membership will be on an ongoing basis until either party terminates this contract.
- In the event your business ceases trading or enters administration proceedings, you must inform Warrington Buyers Club immediately.
- We are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed materials that were based on previous discounts.
- We endeavour to keep our site and social media up to date as reasonably possible.
- Warrington Buyers Club Directors and other representatives are not liable for damages that could occur through connection with the Warrington Buyers Club membership.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any thirdparty Websites or material You access through the Warrington Buyers Club.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Warrington Buyers Club Site shall remain always vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Version 1 2019.