Warrington Buyers Club Terms & Conditions
- These Term and Conditions will apply to the subscription you to the Warrington Buyers Club Membership. Warrington Buyers Club is a company registered in England and Wales under the number 11707131, whose registered office is at 9 Honiton Way, Penketh, Warrington, WA5 2EY, and can be contacted at email@example.com
- If you sign up to the Warrington Buyers Club you accept and are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means Warrington Buyers Club.
‘You’, the ‘User’, ‘member’, ‘your’ is the individual registering with Warrington Buyers Club to purchase a membership card.
‘Program’ is the Warrington Buyers Club Membership Scheme in its entirety.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes will be communicated to you via the email address given at registration and updated versions will be placed on the Warrington Buyers Club website. Your use of the Warrington Buyers Club App and the Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time. If any changes are found to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, that change is severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions, limitations or requirements.
The Buyer’s Club is a subscription-based program offered for Warrington Buyers Club members. A one-year membership is available for an annual fee (currently £20.00) (the “Membership”). During the Membership term, Members receive:
- Special Buyer’s Club pricing on products from various retailers in and around Warrington;
- Member’s only offers and promotions;
Your Membership benefits start as soon as you sign-up and pay the Membership fee.
Warrington Buyers Club reserves the right to modify the membership fee and benefits.
- Your Warrington Buyers Club membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless it is agreed prior to purchase or issue otherwise.
- Your membership is only valid with participating businesses & stores listed on our Website and Mobile App.
- You may not use your membership discount in conjunction with any other offer unless specifically stated.
- You must have your mobile device present at the point of sale. The retailer will ask you to present your members area of the app, the retailer will then scan your card to log the transaction and input the discounts you have received.
- A copy of the transaction will be logged into your members area with a monetary value
- We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating Trades/Businesses.
- We and the participating businesses are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed materials that were based on previous discounts.
- We endeavor to keep our site and social media up to date as reasonably possible.
- We are not liable for the experience or welfare of Warrington Buyers Club members at participating businesses or Trades however we welcome feedback from these experiences in order to provide the best possible service to our members.
- Warrington Buyers Club Directors and other representatives are not liable for damages that could occur through connection with the Warrington Buyers Club membership
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third-party Websites or material You access through the Warrington Buyers Club site.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Warrington Buyers Club Site shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
Warrington Buyers Club is an on-going membership subscription service. When you become a Member, the initial term of your membership starts as detailed in the registration. Your membership is automatically renewed at the end of your initial term, for a 12-month period, and is automatically renewed for such period at the end of each subsequent term until cancelled. On renewal, you will automatically receive your new Warrington Buyers Club membership area which will be confirmed via email.
Members will receive a renewal notice approximately 30 days prior their Membership renewal billing date which includes the Membership expiration date and any applicable renewal instructions. If we have a valid email address on file, the Member receives this notice by email, otherwise notices are mailed to the account holder’s primary address.
In addition, we will attempt to confirm the bank or credit card used to purchase the Membership, or another bank or credit card on file for you, is available to use for the renewal approximately 30 days before the renewal billing date. This pre-authorisation process does not charge your card, however depending on your credit card issuer it may, or may not, appear in your account activity or temporarily affect your spending limit. If a bank or credit card is confirmed as available for use, you will not need to take any action to renew and on the day after expiration, your Membership will automatically be renewed for another 12 months by charging the available card. If a card is not available to auto-renew, your Membership will automatically expire 1 year from the original purchase date unless you follow the instructions in your renewal notice.
IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP USING A CREDIT CARD, UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE YOUR MEMBERSHIP EXPIRATION DATE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN AUTO-RENEW OR WISH TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP ENTIRELY, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR BUYER’S CLUB MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER 12 MONTHS AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO CHARGE AND COLLECT THE THEN-CURRENT MEMBERSHIP FEES (AND ANY APPLICABLE TAXES) USING ANY CARD WE HAVE ON FILE FOR YOU. WE MAY DO THIS WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW.
If you would like to cancel your membership before renewal, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a cancellation reference, no later than 5pm, 7 working days preceding your current membership term ends. Your membership term ends a year after you joined (not the card expiry date). You must retain the cancellation reference as proof of cancellation. No refunds can be issued for any remaining membership term after payment has been taken for renewed memberships.
Warrington Buyers Club is not responsible for late fees, over limit fees, finance charges or other charges imposed by third-party credit card issuers as a result of Membership renewal. The Renewal Notice and the customer’s ability to cancel are considered sufficient notification of the auto-renew charge.
Membership Requirements and Limitations
- All benefits of Membership are assigned exclusively to a single individual (the member on record). Membership may not be reassigned, in whole or in part, to another individual or entity.
- Membership must be paid in full in order to receive member benefits.
- Membership is for the Member’s use only. Members may not use their Membership benefits to resell or send merchandise to any non-member or customer.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse Membership in our sole discretion, including any renewal Membership.
- Products purchased with Membership discount are subject to the retailer’s standard return policies and the individual product’s warranty.
- We reserve the right immediately to terminate Your use of the Warrington Discount Club App if You breach or We have reasonable grounds to believe that You are likely to breach these terms and conditions or You otherwise engage in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- Warrington Buyers Club reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time at its discretion without notice to you.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Version 1 2019.